Monday, December 1, 2008

First of the Last.

I was finally getting over you and actually believing I didn't need you. I was finally accepting you had another girl. Then you smiled at me and ruined it all.
-Unknown.
Aloha!
chicken! :P

Today's the first day of the last month of the year. Time flies, doesn't it? If I could do anything, I would go back in time and finish up/change what I wanted to but didn't get to. I would OWN. Hahah! :P Well, in my dreams at least. :)

It has been a GREAT year, with its usual ups and downs. I still remember at the start of the year, someone told me it was going to be a wonderful year ahead for all of us or me (I forgot). That person was right. So this year, I'll say the 'downs' won. :) BUT... it still happens to be my best year YET. There's more to come! :D

SIS BAKED STRAWBERRY JAM COOKIES! :D

My friends have been watching Twilight over and over again and I finally watched it today!! :D I still think Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson ain't that hot. Just charming. :) Everyone's talking about Team Edward or Team Jacob. Well, I'm TEAM CARLISLE. only in the movie. Muahahahhaha! :D

Oh, Jamie and my sis think Edward is HOT, but Janson and I think Carlisle is HOTTER. Haha! :) Jacob looked.... tribal. :P Long, frizzy hair. My brother said Rosalie wasn't pretty!! Is she not?? Hmph.

Anyhooooooooooos, off the tha teeeveeeeeeee! :)
Gooden Nightens,
Jaryn.

No comments:

Post a Comment