Monday, January 19, 2009

Date-less

It just suddenly came to my mind that I'm going to be date-less for valentine's this year. Well, it's not like I've ever been asked to be someone elses date or anything before, but it would be pretty cool if someone actually did, no? (: It sucks when you see people receiving roses & chocolates & presents & other pretty stuffs & you DON'T. I'll get this tingly feeling inside of me and it brings me down.to.the.ground. D:
Darn it .

Ohwell ,
SPREAD THE LOVE, BABY(:

Now, about the wedding. I've got nothing much to say about it except for it's awesome-ness and everyone was pretty&happy especially Jan&Juv. :D After the dinner, we headed home to change and off we went to Republic. Heeeeeeeeeee, I saw a hottay there. He was sitting beside our table! && he had a tattoo. I'm such a piggy; I just don't have the mood for picture posting yet :p SORRAY.

Alia brought her camera to school to show me the picchas they took at Stephanie&Cindy's Sweet Sixteen Party. They were so perdy! I couldn't stop looking at these 2 or 3 pictures with this very very very pretty boy in it(: Please send 'em to me, ALIA. I'm not done fantasizing yet. :D Hehe. I have so much to say but I just can't find the right words to. :/

Ciaozers .

No comments:

Post a Comment