Friday, January 9, 2009

What A Day

SUNDAYSUNDAYSUNDAY!!! :D

Hello people of the world! (:
ONE UTAMA AFTER SCHOOL WAS FUN
+sad
So after school, Danielle and I followed Alia to 7-11. She needed to buy credit.
WHY DON'T OUR PARENTS JUST LET US USE POSTPAID?? D:
Grrr... Oh, on the way out of the guard house, saw Aiman and Aimii coming in. (: After getting back, we changed and went down to wait for Sheena's mommy. I like her mommy. My mommy wouldn't send me all the way to 1U. Dang. Dropped us off and we went shopping! We went scouting for Sheena's dress for a partayyy! A party which I cannot attend! A very wonderful, fabulous, predicted best party of the year! A party with masked people! D: Instead, I'll be going for a dinner! My sister's umm... officially-together-with-Janson-dinner(:

So, here are some pics!


1 - The retard-er, the better (:

2 - I MUST learn how to pose & smile.

3 - I have killer flabs D:

4 - ily all(:

ps. HI GREGORYYYY! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment