Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I like tofu.

Psssssssh.
Lemme syok sendiri lah kay?(:

I want to award myself the Best Cheer-er '09. Heh. :) So, I went to the stadium today to CHEER for mah fellow yellows yo. While I was doing that, I almost ran into the pole of a tent. You know, that tent beside the tracks below the stands. I was running on the pavement, cheering for Boys3 4x400m and my arm hit the pole. Blueblack! It hurts now D; and since Mr. Sun was being a very bad man today, I became really tan. Boohoo.

I told you so

3 periods of Maths wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. 2 hours 15 minutes went by just like that! It wasn't that bad. Maybe it was because Ollie and I were passing notes in class. We were talking about very interesting topics :) and that picture up there, that's our happy bubble. Don't you even think of bursting it! Cos you'll most probably just disappoint yourself, big time. ;D



YELLOW POWER BABY!

,
limsiewli

No comments:

Post a Comment