Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sports Rehearsal

edited//
Hello darlings :F
It's going to be a picture-less post.

I shall blog about Sports Rehearsal today! :) It was a very hot, sunny and full-of-cheering (screaming my lungs out) day. I think I'm losing my voice. I sound an octave lower now. :/ My whole body is very obviously 2-toned now. I practically felt like fainting a drastically amount of times while cheering (screaming) for the footballers; Yellow vs Blue, and of course, Yellow won. Sai Kit, if you're reading this, I TOLD YOU SO. :P

During break, I was teaching Grace how to position before running. After that, went to makan, then gathered at the courtyard. We were just a LITTLE late and Mr. Nathan had to "nag" us for being inconsiderate. Pssssh. Sheena's LesportSac bag her aunt gave her is so biutipool. It can be a tote, or a pouch. Pretty cool, ain't it? :) In the bus, Katie, Sheena, Alia, Jes See and I were talking about banging into things; very clean&clear glass doors, tents, couches, you name it. A very good chat to take my mind off running too.

So the events for the day kind of went like this:
1) March past
2) 3k (girls and boys open)
3) 400m (girls class3)
4) Cheerleading
5) 4x100m (boys class2)
6) Interhouse Football Finals
7) 4x100m (girls class3)

I pity the march past people but especially the band members, since they were the longest under the super duper hot sun. They had to rehearse twice and that took up more than an hour. Imagine that. Damn, it does suck. What's even worse is some of them had to rush for their 3k event right after that. :/

Then it was the 400m. I was scared out of my brains. Drew lots, and I got lane 2! :) Ended up getting 2nd place, which I am proud of, since Jodie was unbeatable. Hah. I wasn't really watching the cheerleaders cheer cos I was so tired and my ass was cramping. Yeah, my ass. :P 

As for the 4x100m boys class 2, YELLOW tapao-ed everyone man! :D They were FAST and they did great:)

1st runner - Li Shing
2nd runner - Ooi Joshua
3rd runner - Philippe Yang
4th runner - Yap Chun Fai

Like I said, Yellow won Blue 1-0 for football. Andrew scored the goal! ;D (sorry andrew!! got ze wrong info) We were crowding by the tracks, cheering for them all. Holding banners, holding umbrellas, screaming, cheering, wooh, it was one heck of a day. 

Captain Thye #1
Go, Fai! Go!
Go Eddie only!
Let's Go Yellow!
James 
...and others.

Lastly, it was the 4x100m girls class3. Once again, YELLOW won. :D

1st runner - Tee Rachel
2nd runner - Nur Amelia
3rd runner - Mun Kah
4th runner - Jaryn Lim

Thanks, Grace, for being my video person today! :)
There's room for more improvement.. HAH! :P

Reached school at around 3:10pm. Everyone got off the bus and we were still blur at the back. I think we made the uncle pissed cos he was blocking the way and we were taking our own sweet time. :P Danielle, Ollie, Grace, SHEENA:) and Alia were crapping 'bout loads of shit in the bus. From kacang, to umbrellas, to God-knows-what. Shu Lynn and I were tired so we dozed off.

"Isn't the umbrella blocking our air-cond?"
says GraceFung.
Very smart to hold an umbrella IN the bus.

Was watching cheer at the courtyard with Shu Wain and Glenn till the bell rang. :)

The End.
Thank you, please come again! :D

,
limsiewli

No comments:

Post a Comment