Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Polka dots

My new oh-so-soft-and-silky-PJs:)

School today seemed to be pretty dead. Well actually, I was pretty dead. It's so damn hard to concentrate in class when my eyes keep closing every 10 seconds. Dang it, gotta get more sleep! During BM, we had nothing to do so Olivia and I started talking about all our crushes, and it all started in standard 1, hehe. Those 45 minutes definitely passed by real quick! :)

I still haven't watched TRANSFORMERS 2 yet! Everyone keeps telling me it's the bomb, it's the best movie ever, bla bla bla. I'm so jealous... but I WILL, eventually, hah. Everyone's also saying how hot Megan Fox is, hell I don't care! I wanna see Shia baby! (Alia, he's all yours, I just think he's supa dupa hawt) :]

Kick boxer with a sizzling boday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment