Saturday, July 4, 2009

Cheer 2009

"Take me, take me!"
Went to school in the morning and it was EMPTY. It was so eerie, then I heard the Hoedown Throwdown blasting from the gym. :) Wanted to take a pic of Sheena but she didn't want to cos Jes See was doing her hair.

What prettyness high-tied-hair gives you.

And it was time, heh.

There were hardly 10 people there to support Cyrens -..- Damn potong, Murial/Muriel had EIGHT BUSES of supporters. As usual, it was supposed to start at 9:30 but ended up started at around 11. The food there is bloody expensive! A bottle of drink costs RM3. Watafak.

Olivia and I were stalking this guy we call 'Sugus Gummy Gummy', cos it seems he was in that ad. Love his hair man! Sizzle sizzle sizzle, heh.

You'll never beat my sepet-ness! HAH. All the cheering and screaming made my throat hurt. But it was worth it. :)

Dan.Jar.Ollie
We were sitting on the floor watching the other teams cheer with the Cyrens banner as our blanket. :)

After watching 33 other teams cheer, it was Cyrens. No, we didn't cheer, we SCREAMED. I bet they were shaking out there, but it turned out alright. Unfortunately, Cyrens didn't make it to the top 15 for Day 1. Oh well.

This was when we got real hyper, while all the cheerleaders were sitting and waiting for the bus. Our attempt to break in to the... other side ended up a camwhore session, LOL.


She's flying :O See what cheerleading does!

"OMG, pretty flowers," said Dan
*plucks and smells*
"EWW, so smelly!!"
:)


"Take a pic of me with that box!"

Mmm:)

No comments:

Post a Comment