Friday, November 27, 2009

6 :)

I wonder how it's like to walk on 4 legs. Would I trip?
I wonder how it's like to be lonely.
I wonder how good the kebab at Australia really is.
I wonder how it feels when I learn to drive.
I wonder what Katy Perry's doing right now.
I wonder why the word 'wonder' seems weird after saying it so many times.
I wonder if there are pots of gold at the end of rainbows.
I wonder what was the first food invented/found.
I wonder how sucky it is to be sitting for SPM when everyone else is watching New Moon and you gotta stay home studying.
I wonder who created the word 'wonder'.
I wonder what you're wondering.
I wonder how it feels like when you get struck by lightning.
I wonder if vampires still exist.
I wonder if I'll ever be famous.
I wonder how people juggle. It's hard.
I wonder how some people can bring themselves to do such stupid things.
I wonder how cold it is during winter.
I wonder why boys don't paint their toenails.
I wonder if I have lollipops downstairs.
I wonder why Kanye's such an ass.
I wonder why I'm so short.
I wonder why there's no Gossip Girl this week.
I wonder how awesome sky diving is.
I wonder why my Skype isn't working.
I wonder what it feels like to be a shark.
I wonder when I can run again.
I wonder why hyenas laugh.
I wonder what the Rafflesia smells like.
I wonder if I'll ever travel the world.
I wonder if McPork exists. 
I wonder if I'll ever get the chance to meet Gabe Saporta.
I wonder why the bobblehead dog on my table is named Winston. Why not Bob?
I wonder why.
I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment