Wednesday, November 26, 2008

hot.Hot.HOT.

Hellu Fellu. :)

Currently addicted to Love Story by Taylor Swift and I Will Remember You by Ryan Cabrera. :D

So, nothing much happened today. I just had this thought on my mind for a while. "I want a HOT, American boyfriend." Woot! :P But that's obviously NOT going to happen. Heh. Since I have nothing to talk about, I'm going to post up pictures!! :)



Matt Dallas
I like him better shaved :)
Loveeee the eyes.


Chace Crawford
I was crazeeeeee over him. Heeeeee :]
H-O-T gossip boy!


Michael Trevino
He looks better in 90210
I think he has that naughty look :P


Shia LaBeouf,
Once a rascal in EVEN STEVENS!
I <3 the sequel!

Chris Evans
9/10
Minus the chest + stomach hair :P


Dustin Milligan
Oh-em-gee!
I want him so he's MINE! :D


Paul Walker
Check out zhose abs!
Whooh! :)


Justin Timberlake
Look! He's waving at meeee! (:
Not you. ME!!


Nick Jonas
Cute!
Love the 'fro. :P


To Sheena: Robert Pattinson; Edward Cullen
I dislike him
and I'm sorry.

More to come
I hope.
:)

ps. Sheena dear, Edward is NOT hot ok. He is smelly. :)
no offence!

No comments:

Post a Comment