Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gad Day.

Good + bad = gad :]
Hellu Earthlings! :) So, I woke up at 11:20am and replied Glenn's text and fell asleep again. :P Heh, then I really woke up at 12:45pm and Glenn called me a PIG. -.- Yes, someone else called me that too yesterday. Hmph. Pig.
I had another weird dream last night! Ryaisha was in it and we were good friends. Haha. We were at the canteen eating together and all of a sudden, I was with Shu Lynn walking back to class. Cool eh? :P
Left home for Parade at around 3 something. Followed mom to facial. I had a FREE one! :) Before facial, I went to MPH and saw REVELATION. :D Bought it!! Wheeeeeeeee! So, facial was ok but PAIN. 15 minutes of TORTURE. Seriously. 15 minutes of extracting stuff from my face. Haha! It was worth it though. :) Oh, saw this form 2 guy waiting outside since don't-know-when but he was there for more than 3 hours cause he was already there when i got there. Sadness.


Read the novel. It rocks! :P

Ooh ooh! While momsy was talking to that lady at New York, I went to Cold Storage to get Pretzels!! Yummmmeh! Best everrrrrrr. Went for steamboat at Bukit Tinggi for dinner! :)

Me.Bro.Sis.Janson
What's a nine-sided shape called?
Nanogon la.
I wasn't asking you!!
How bout a ten?
Decagon?
Eleven?
Elevenagon!! :D
Woot!
Till next time,
Buhbye :)
ps. There's a spacing prob. Shtuuupod blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment