Monday, November 24, 2008

I was tagged and I'm it.

Hellu, again. As lifeless as I already am, I'm being even more lifeless. Let's do this survey, tag thingy! to the right, to the right! :)

What's your favourite colour?
- Purple.

Who is the most important to you?
- Everyone in my life.

How often do you think of commiting suicide?
- Never but I do think it's stupid.

Do you have enough confidence?
- Honestly, nope.

How many babies do you want?
- One, two, THREE!

Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
- Yeap! I even saw 2! :]

Who is the one who cheers you up and supports you?
- Friends and family.

Do you believe in eternity love?
- Hmm, only if I was Bella.

Do you think the person who tagged you likes to play kidnapping?
- Kidnapping?? Is that a game? :P

What are you really afraid of?
- Something coming to an end. :/

What is your bad habit?
- Not putting things back from where I took them from.

Do you have a secret crush?
- Heh, NOPE.

Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- Friendship as in ze close circle, YES.

What does flying mean to you?
- Freedom.

What do you crave for the most recently?
- Loose the fats I gained but it seems I'm gaining the fats I lost ):

Are you single or in a relationship?
- Me single.

Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words:
- Good friend
- Farney
- Farney laugh
- Likes to waste pen ink :P
- :)

What have you done to make yourself happy?
- I finally got over it.

What is the worst case scenario that happened to you throughout your lifetime?
- Yet to happen. :)

Who's the worst person in your life?
- No one.

*Notify the people you tag in their chatbox that they've been tagged.

Tagged Victims:
Y-O-U. Don't cheat.

ps. Alia, I found a font called Greg's hand :)
pps. I WANT XPERIA X1!! Oh, puh-lease! Someone!!!

The 'recession' trees at Sunway :P
*inside joke
*too bad you're outside
*lame :)

No comments:

Post a Comment