Monday, November 24, 2008

The Weirdest Dream.

Ahoi capten! :) I woke up at 1:48pm today! That's my latest. And I actually smiled at myself because I saw the-guitar at my bedside. :D I had this stoooooopod dream and maybe that's what kept me asleep for fuh-reaking-TWELVE-hours! Well, eleven and three quarters to be exact :P

Ze Dream

I was in my classroom with my Standard 6 teacher in class. I don't know how she got there but we were all so glad to see her. I brought the-guitar to school and left it leaning on the wall beside my seat. We were chit-chatting as usual and suddenly the boys came back from football all sweaty. Ewwwww. Heh, okay.

So, I looked at my watch and it was already 3:46pm but the bell didn't go yet. After a while, the bell rang and people started rushing out. I don't know why but it seemed as if it was the last day of school so a few of the girls went to hug the-standard-6-teacher. :)

I left class with TWO bags and when I was passing the back door of my class, I realised the-guitar wasn't with me so I knocked on the back door and screamed AMIR because he was standing closest to the door. He opened, I took my guitar and ran down.

I put all my stuff in the bus and went to the canteen with Sue Ann and two of her unknown friends. OK, this is gross. I saw the aunty pouring porridge on a stack of biscuits. I wanted to eat biscuits really badly but not porridge biscuits alright. So I asked for BISCUITS and she took some out from under the table. Haha! :) I also saw these small fried stuffs and I thought they were potato or something so I put my hand out to get some but they were fried sotong. :D

We were walking back to the bus bay and I squatted down to see if my bus was gone because I saw many other cars parked there. I ran and found my bus gone! So I ran to the back gate and saw my bus on the other lane (the one leading to the roundabout). Suddenly, Samuel (Grace's little brother) appeared beside me and said he missed the bus too.

I called Uncle Saha (my bus driver) but Grace picked up his cell. I was panicking and I asked to speak to Uncle Saha. Here's how it went:

Grace.Me.
Let me speak to Uncle!
He can't. He's driving.
Just put him on the phone!
I said no. He's busy!
*long silence*
Grace?? Grace?!
*hangs up*

Okay, weird.. Then, I took out another handphone from don't-know-where (COOL!) and called Grace. Before that, I was already at some kedai runcit with someone. Not Samuel. I'll name that someone Banana. :) I don't remember the exact conversation I had with Grace but it was about the-guitar and she fetching Banana and I home from somewhere. Yes, somewhere. It was a place called _____ _______ ______. Hahaha!

It was getting dark. I kept trying to call Grace but she didn't answer my calls. Then I tried calling Uncle Saha to drop off my stuffs at home but he too didn't answer my calls. I got pissed and went out of the shop. Banana followed me out. When I tried to go back in, the door wouldn't open. The owner stuck her hand out a hole in the window beside the door and opened the door for me. -.-

How strange a dream could be. :/ Ok, then someone suggested Banana and I take a cab home. I was like "Ohmygosh, why didn't I think of that?!" :P We waited outside (it was really dark) but no cars passed. There were ugly men outside so I ran back in. I got scared :P After a while, Banana and I went back outside and ran to the main road --->. There was a massive traffic jam. Many, many, many cabs were driving up some slope but we ignored them. Whatthehell right?

Then, the lamest thing happened! Banana and I appeared in my mum's Honda Civic and my BROTHER was driving it. We appeared in a CAR!! Woot! BUT, we were still searching for a cab to take home. HAHA, we must have been brain dead or something. :P Then we were saying to each other that my brother would drive the car home and Banana and I would take the cab home.

THE END.

the-guitar :D

Still with the sleepy face!

Until next time,

BYEBYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment