Sunday, November 23, 2008

RETARDS with NO LIFE.

Hellu cows :P Went to Nilai for lunch today! Couldn't make it for the 3:20pm movie so we went for the 7:20pm movie!

Had Italiannies for dinner! Yummmmmeh. Love the bread with... oil and vinegar? :] Then went to watch Igor. I would say the movie SUCKS. Yes, it made me sleep. :)

Ooh! Before the movie, sis was at Topshop buying some 'furboots' to wear at UK (I think it looks like Eskimo boots) so I went to the toilet. After I was done, while walking out, 3 malay doooooods were like "Amoi, mari follow us." I was like looking straight; walking fast. :P Then I told Janson what happened and he said "See, that's why you should carry a gun." :)

So, upcoming plans:

- Swimming with the tards :P
- BOLT! :]
- Twilight with err.. lots of people :)

Done by, yours truly, ASHWIN :]

ps. SHU LYNN is lame :) very lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment