Friday, November 21, 2008

Hump Hump.

Bro. Me.
*stares at me*
What?? Does my hair look ugly?
*laughs*
Does my hair look ugly???
*laughs harder*
*laughs after him*
No, not ugly but funny.
-.-
Hellu peeeeeps! :] So, didn't do much during the day. Made plans to watch Igor at night after dinner but plans cancelled. :/ So, sis, bro and I went over to Janson's house for GAMES! :D
We played Pictionary first. I teamed with Jamie and my bro. My sis obviously teamed up with Janson. It was funfunfunfunfun! And my team won! :P After that, we played Taboo! Same teams and my team won AGAIN. Hehe.
After games, we got hungry so we went for supper at some mamak nearby. My sis went out to play with the dog before leaving. So I went out too. And GUESS WHAT?! The dog, Rex, (a golden retriever) jumped on me and started HUMPING me. It's nails were sharp and they rubbed on my waist and it hurt. I suddenly started crying but I don't know what for. Guess it was a 'panic reaction'. Hah. When my bro came out, Rex started humping him too. That's what tame dogs do when they don't bite. :P
SO, I had cheese naan. Yum yum! :)
Yeah, that's kinda it for today.
Byebye! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment