Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged.

1. The person who tagged you is?
Sheenie Weenie! :]

2. Your relationship with her/him is?
She's my retard. Heheheeh

3. Your five impressions of her/him?
-HEH, loud.
-pretty LAME
-retarded
-(something bad)
-(something worse)

4. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
Hmmmmmm.. She cheered me up when i was down :)

5. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you?
"I like your hair, NOT YOUR FRINGE!!"

6. If she/he became your lover you will?
Break up with her. MUAHAHAHHA

7. If she/he became your lover, a thing she/he has to improve on will be?
We would most prolly break up because she didn't want to give me flowers :P

8. If she/he became your enemy, you will?
Ignore her till she talks to me. HAH! You better watch out!!

9. If she/he became your enemy, the reason will be?
She still wouldn't want to give me flowers. :D

10. The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now is?
Slap her. Seriously. For some reasons.

11. Your overall impression of her/him is?
Someone you'll never find elsewhere.

12. How do you think people around you feel about you?
I don't know... But I want to! So leave a comment and tell me! :)

13. The character you love of yourself is?
Sarcasm (:

14. On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
I can't tell you that!! :)

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Nobody else but ME!! :D:D:D

16. To people that care about and like you, say something.
I care about you and like you too. HAHHAHA! Cornyyy..

17. Pass this quiz to 10 people whom you wish to know how they feel about you.
1) Sheenie Weenie (You gotta do it again)
2) Viva la Alia
3) Shu Lynn (If you even see this)
4) Danielleeeeeeee da froggay
5) Ollie-via :]
6) Charmaine
7) Daniel Wooi!
8) Chee Ming
9) Syakirah
10) Chace Crawford. nyeheheheh

18. Who is no. 6 having a relationship with?
No one I guess.

19. Is no. 9 male or female?
feMALE

20. If no.s 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
OH, yes. :P

21. What is no. 2 studying?
The Human Anatomy.

22. When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
Few days back.

23. What genre of music does no. 8 like?
Pop Rock? :P

24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
NOPE.

25. Would you ever woo no. 3?
I think I already did. HAHAHHAHA!

26. How about no. 7?
Hehe.. NO. He's a friend :)

27. Is no. 4 single?
Yeap.

28. What is the surname of no. 5?
Khoo.

29. What’s the hobby of no. 10?
Attract girls. :)

30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
They don't see each other anymore.

31.Where is no. 2 studying at?
SriKL!

32. Say something casual about no. 1?
Nothing casual 'bout her. LOL

33. Have you ever tried developing feelings for no. 6?
HAHAHHAHAAH! What if i said yes? :D

34. Where does no. 9 live?
Sing-a-pore. ):

35. What colour does no. 4 like?
I dunnoeee..

36. Are no. 5 and 1 best friends?
Duh~

37. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
Sexiest BODY that i know :P

No comments:

Post a Comment