Sunday, December 28, 2008

Back (:

I'm BACK! (:
It's exactly 1am and I've just finished watching TITANIC. 
Sad, sad show.
It made me cry... :'(

Sooooooo, here's what happened for the past week. If i remember. :P

Friday, 19th December
Sent sis to the airport at night after dinner with Janson and family. :) Jaryd, Jazlyn, Aunty Lee Chin & Uncle Martin came to see her leave too. She'll be going for 3 weeks; back on the 10th January 2009. After she left, bro and I followed Aunty Lee Chin back home to Seremban cos we're following them to Muar for their badminton tournament.

Saturday, 20th December
-Blank-
Umm, don't really remember much about today.
But I do remember LUNCH. Hahahahhahahhha, the pig I am. -..-
:D
I think the restaurant was called Johnny's.
Some steamboat. :)

Sunday, 21st December
Left for Muar in the afternoon. Stopped halfway for lunch at a shophouse that sold wan tan mee. Yummeh..... :) Then continued our remainding 40 minutes journey. Reached there at around 4 something I THINK. We stayed at this hotel called Sri Pelangi. :) Got the Suite. HAHA! It was bbbb-i-g. This was when Jaryd, Jazlyn, bro and I started playing Speed due to excess boredom. :) Fun fun fun!! We played it ALOT, seriously alot; right after waking up, after washing up, after games, before games, after food, before food, ALL THE TIME! Muahahahhahahahhahahahah! Watafug. :P

Monday, 22nd December
I find it cool cos our seating position in the car was always the same.
Jaryd-me-Jazlyn-bro. :) 
I liked it. HAHAHAHA!
*badminton badminton badminton*
Was the qualifying round. 
Dinner ar some Chinese-Thai restaurant.
I think we went dinner there 4/5 nights of our stay. 
They must be thinking their food's so gooooooood. :P

Tuesday-Thursday, 23rd-25h December
Days in the court. 
Hot.
Sweaty.
I liked it somehow.
:)
Weird me. 
Oh, oh, oh, oh, and....
Merry X'mas.
A very late Merry X'mas wish. :P
It's the thought that counts anyway, no?

Friday, 26th December
Back in Seremban.
Was supposed to go home today but it got delayed. :D

Saturday, 27th December
Home Sweet Home baybe.
:)
Woke up at 7:50am. :S
I think it was cos of cousin's really bad bad bad cough.
I know you don't read my blog but GET WELL SOON, JARYD. :)
Reached home at around 12 something.
I'd be away from home for A WHOLE WEEK. 
Cooooooooooool............
:P
Went to Pyramid with mum, Aunty Lee Chin and Jazlyn. 
Walked for 7 fuh-reaking hours. 
Ouch.
Yeah, ouch.

Well, I'm really tired nowwwwww.
Guess that's all for now. 
Sorray for the boring post.
XO.

ps. i like alia's blog.
pss. she made me say that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment