Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Delayed(s)

It has been a really really long time since I spent time with my cousins, Jaryd & Jazlyn. We've been together for the holidays for 10 days which is actually quite long. From the airport back to their home and to Muar and back to my house. I just had a great time during those 10 days after not really spending time for about a year. :) 

Love, love love! 

Jaz's house

"Points expiring 31 DEC 2008
Meaning NO points will expire on Dec 2008."
Woot?



She was trying to open the grill but it was locked. :P



Christmas at Aunt Vicky's house; take #1!

Take #2! Much better..

Tarbush.

Muar

Golden bed sheet...

Tadaa! Pink! :D

Aunty Lee Chin & Jazlyn

Spot him sleeping! :)

Umm, view from our room? Hah.


Fresco; Fresh and Convenient.
I think :P

Eddsworld; Zombeh Attack! :D


Very-the-dark.


Ladybird Flippies! 


Kino Comic car?

Kino Comic shop! :)

So, the next time I'll be seeing them will be on the 16th January! 
And and and 10 days later!!!!!!! :D :D :D
CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
Real early this year (:

No comments:

Post a Comment