Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I like turtles.

A list
0) Iheartmyfriends
1) I can't wait for my sister to get home
2) I want a bolster
3) I want COOL new bed sheets
4) I must lose weight for I have gained
5) I want a pretty choker
6) I want a laptop (just trying my luck)
7) I need $$
8) I still want the Xperia X1.
9) I want to not be lazy. 
10) My birthday is in 4 days! *hint hint*
THANK YOU :P
fingers crossed.

Read this:

thepenisinhermouth

Did you read "the pen is in her mouth"?
Nooo... You have a dirty mind...


Music
gives us an escape from our drama filled,
teenage heart ache driven lives.
A chance to actually be a part
of something amazing.
It gives us something to believe in.


Always look at what you have;
never look at what you have lost.


My Chemical Fall Out Boy at the Disco.


The only reason people hold on to
memories so tight is because they are
the only things that don't change
when everything & everyone else does.


You'll never become OLD and WISE
if you aren't YOUNG and CRAZY.

Be completely fake.
It's the new trend!


Forget about the people from the past.
There's a reason they didn't make it
to your future.


& if one day...
you realize that I haven't talked to you
in a while.
Just remember.. you pushed me away.


Of course I'm into the whole
single, flirting, he's hot sorta thing.
BUT sometimes, i miss the whole
kissing, hugging, i'm his girlfriend
kind of thing.


Best friends understand when you say forget it;
wait forever when you said just a minute;
Stay when you say leave me alone
and open the door before you can say come in.


Common sense ain't common.


He gave her 2 roses;
1 real and 1 fake.
He said,
"I'll love you till the last one dies."


True friends equal.
You cry I cry,
You fight I fight,
You jump off a bridge,
I get a paddleboat 
& save your stupid ass.


NO DRAMA
Violators will be
Bitch Slapped


Is is wrong that we give boys
code names
so they won't know we're talking
about them?


You're a great friend.
But if the zombies chase us,
I'm tripping you.


A: WOW! Look at the forest!
B: Huh? Where??
A: Your legs, idiot. -..-


There are 3 types of people:
people who know how to count
and......
people who know how to count. 

You're the peanut to my butter,
the star to my burst,
the pop to my tart,
the fruit to my loop,
but most importantly,
YOU'RE THE BEST TO MY FRIEND.


<3
I less than 3 you! :)


T.G.I.F. - Thank God It's Friday
S.H.I.T. - Sorry, Honey It's Thursday


-Stay tuned for more. 
:D

ps. Earth would be a better place to live in if boys would take the time to just think about saying these sweet things to girls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment