Monday, February 16, 2009

Here it comes, AGAIN!

E-X-A-M-S ARE COMING!
DAMMIT!

There's school on SATURDAY! D: Not only school, EXAMS. Saturday's wake-up-late day! UGH. Which also means there won't be any training! D: Boohoo. I have no idea what papers are when. I don't even have the freaking exam time table! I shall go get them tomorrow:)


I've been in the jogging/running mood lately. :) I shall jog after school everyday! Oh, I've got me MSSD next week. Which can only mean . . . MISSING EXAMS! Nyehehe. BUT, I'll still have to re-sit them after. Why won't they just give us an A? It would be so much easier for everyone! :)

Fats, fats, go away,
Don't come back ever again,
If you don't, I will notfriendyou,
Fats, fats, go away!

:D
LAME!

I shall go homework-ing & study now!
Rajin girl! :)
Pfft.

ps. BODAYYYYYYY! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment