Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wordplay:)

Went to 1u with Jamie&korkor yesterday for dinner and a mooveh! Wanted to watch Pink Panther 2 but the timing wasn't right so we watched House. Didn't really enjoy it though. A very very unexpected ending. The movie trailors before House started were more scary than the movie itself. ;p

5/10
So, spent the whole afternoon at Summit today. Went to see Jamie at the Leo Idol '09 & she did great. :) Sheryl Goh was singing there too & she was great too! Saw Steffi, Ariel, Hor Ri Na and some otha peeps there too. :] Then had dinner at some western restaurant at Taipan. Yummeh! Didn't get the name though. ;p

ZOMG. I was just going through my past years class photos and they were WOOOOOH! Too fat to smile(: HAH! Dang. I wish I could see a replay of my life when I was younger. It would be cool and definitely cute. 

Oh, whatdaya think of this phone? I like it:)

Anyways, ima go now. Got exams tomorrow. :/

GEOGRAPHY & KH;
wish me luck(:

Taa:)

No comments:

Post a Comment