Thursday, February 26, 2009

YAY RUNNING! :D

That's what ShuLynn says, then we jump and clap. Hah(:


Soooo, it's my first time taking part in MSSD for running; 4 by 100m. It was a very very fun day indeed. Olivia said i got darker and I look better tan than my usual 'pale' look. When it was our turn to run, I was damn nervous I couldn't stand still. All the other runners were like standing there getting ready and I kept jumping around. Heeee:] We ended up 2nd in our hit, was it? I'm not so sure what that's called. But overall, our timing was 4th best. :) The top three were SMK Puchong (the school we lost to), SMK Seafield & SMK Subang Jaya if I'm not mistaken. We were ONE SECOND later. They were all 60.somethingsomething seconds. Daym. Which also means, WE GOT IN THE FINALS! :D

So, hopefully, we can get top 3 on Tuesday.
:)

Oh, congrats to everyone. You guys did GREAT:)

I
l-o-v-e-d
morning
today
:)

ps. ican'twaitfortuesday&todaywasFANTASTIC,
apartfromtheexams(:

No comments:

Post a Comment