Wednesday, May 20, 2009

#100: Kris Allen :)

Mmm(:
Go, Kris, GO!

Here's what I dreamt of last night.
It's very stupid.

I was in the ocean, about 100 metres from shore. Don't know how I got there but I started swimming back, really quickly. Why? THERE WAS A KILLER CROCODILE ON THE LOOSE. I even saw its shadow somewhere in front of me but I just continued swimming. It followed me to shore so I ran as fast as I could.
I ended up at Matsushita Stadium, but it was different somehow. Wasn't exactly like the stadium but it was. The stairs was really grand, you know like coming from both sides upstairs. Yeah, I started running down and didn't look back. I ran, and ran and I realized I was back at the stairs. It was actually quite hilarious when I saw the crocodile still at the stairs trying to get down.
When it saw me it started to "run" down so I quickly ran away AGAIN. Oh yes. Someone was with me but I don't know who. I think he disappeared halfway through my dream anyway. Here's the stupid part. The crocodile chasing me disappeared and a girl started chasing me. It kind of felt very mission-impossible-like. All I remember was we were running down a lot of stairs... narrow stairs.
Then at one point, I saw Winston there and the girl couldn't chase me anymore because Winston was there. Yeah, makes no sense. He asked for my help down the stairs because his ankle was hurting or something like that. When we got to the bottom, my friends appeared (ShuLynn, Olivia, Danielle, Alia, Grace and Sheena). We ended up at Popular because Alia wanted to buy workbooks. On a whole other note, unrelated, I also dreamt that my contact lenses were rock hard! :P

-The End-

Oh yeah, before break today, Dan was outside my class' window. Then Ollie and her were saying, "sex" to each other through the windows and they kept laughing. -..- Shtupongs. Then they went to the door and did the exact same thing. Oh, I love them. :)

Exams are starting this Saturday!
BM1
&
BM2


Guess I won't be blogging till...
oh, I'll be back! :)

many many loves

yes, there's some spacing probs.
to hell with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment