Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hug Appointments

Daddy called and asked what Baskin Robbins ice cream we want! RAINBOW SHERBET BABY!
Here comes dessert! :F

School has been alright. Juniors are now going for senior tea and lunch breaks cos of their exams. Have been eating brekkie before school with Grace, Danielle and Sheena. :) Very the fun. They're planning to go to McD's tomorrow and I ordered a sausage mcmuffin. Oh, it has been sooooo long since I've had that... Mmm, talking about it is making me hungry!

OH, i seriously need to get a new pair of sports shoes. My old ones kaput-ed on sports day. I need to exerciseeeeeeeeeeeee. :/ Fatty bom bom. SOMEONE says the fatter you are, the more cheerful. Haha, shtupong!(:

Gonne hit the sheets now!
Nightys dahlengs.

Lotsa love with colourful sprinkles,
limsiewli.

No comments:

Post a Comment