Sunday, May 31, 2009

Blast From The Past

turn the music up!


It's 12:47am, showered and now, with my empty can of Malta, blogging. Well, I guess everyone who went for Charity Dinner had their fair share of camwhoring. All smiles :)

Reached at around 7pm, met up with Olivia, Sheena and Hariz at the lobby. Took some pictures, chit-chatted and went up to the 15th floor. More drinks, more small talk, registered and went in. Every girl looked smokin' and every dude looked sizzlin'. I think a lot of food went to waste cos everyone was walking around, taking pictures.. so yeah.

Shu Lynn and Alia were fashionably late. They already left late, and then Stephanie forgot her ticket so they had to turn back. Olivia and I kept laughing when we saw this waiter; he's tall and has this scary look all the time! And there was another guy who could qualify as a suicide bomber, heh. All the guys looked at if they shrunk cos all the girls were wearing heels.

After the VIPs left, it was time to shake some bootay!!! :D I don't dance, but just for the fun of it. Ohh, it felt good... Dancing and jumping our asses off with sweat dripping. I think I sweat more than running cross country, haha. It was just so out-of-your-mind. Jumping till my thighs couldn't take it, dancing with 3inch heels till my feet went numb and singing till my throat went sore. Indeed it was ONE HELL OF A NIGHT and I bet it wasn't over for most you guys, if you know what I mean. *eyebrows*

It's late and I'm tired from all the dancing:)
Pictures tomorrow!
Nights darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment