Friday, May 29, 2009

Time to PARTAY!

hellyeah;)

I don't really feel a difference even though now that exams are over and the holidays are coming. Just a wee bit more relaxed.

Sejarah was the last paper of our MidTerms, and I wasn't sure of the answers to 20++ questions so I was like, "Screw this." :)

Met Olney today. He's hot, HAHA:P He came to school and off to Ollie's house! Grace and I didn't follow cos we were rushing to pyramid. It was fun, eventhough I could only stay for a while. She'll be flying off to HK tomorrow with Sherlyn. I was supposed to go tooooooooooooooooo :( but mommy didn't let with the swine flu and all going on.

GraceFung, I will only miss you if you buy me things. HEHE:)
chao tau foo, LOL

So, charity dinner's tomorrow and I.AM.EXCITED.
Stupid Grace. Go Hong Kong.
Stupid Danielle. Go Australia.
You two are going to miss some serious camwhoring.
HAHA:)

I'm out.

"Hou sun ah..."

No comments:

Post a Comment