Monday, September 28, 2009


First day after school reopened had actually been real great. :) I think we were high on something. We just kept laughing at things that weren't even that funny. You know, the laughing-for-no-reason laugh? Yeah, that happened the whole day. It was awesome.


During Chinese, we went down to watch some movie in the lab. Sheena, ShuLynn, Ollie and I were talking about the Wonders Of Food. :) It made us so so so so hungry. I blame it on Jeffrey.  We actually started with, "Eh, chicken rice for lunch today!" I prefer to talk about food then boys. :D


I told Danielle she could name her child Carol Ho Christ-Mas. HAHAHAHA get it?? It's a you-have-to-be-there moment la. It's damn cool ok. Ok... maybe not. But that poor child's gonna get teased kao kao man. :P


P.S: Someone smells goooood:)

No comments:

Post a Comment