Sunday, September 27, 2009

Kamikaze airplanes in the sky



After 10 days of lazing around and late nights, it's back to waking up at 6:30 in the morning! I don't think I've done anything relatively productive during this raya holidays. :( But I finished my homework! Well, most of it anyway.


I woke up to the sound of 7432079 cars horning like some madcows. Apparently, there are 2 couples getting married in my neighbourhood today. People always say it's the happiest day of your life when you're getting married. I don't think so. Maybe. Maybe not. Oh well. I'll just have to wait for my turn to come. :)



My budderz, Alia boarded the plane to Australia this morning at 9. She better get some Freddos for me! COUNTRY ROAD :( Boo you. Happy playing with your new itouch otw there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment