Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hi


I'm braces free! :D


Personally, I don't fancy going to the saloon. Getting your hair washed, sure that's nice. But the thing is I don't like it when they blowdry my fringe. That's why I pinned it up in the picture. But my hair is so straighhht! :D 


Was flipping through the hot magazine over there and how nice it would be to be rich&famous. It would be so magical if I could switch bodies with some celebrity for just a day :) with their Chanel bags, designer clothes, designer shoes, designer everything! Whee~



Olivia Khoo is going to Sri Lanka.
Aliaputri is back in Kedah for raya.
Grace Fung is going to Genting on Monday.
Danielle is mourning over Ah Heong. :D
Sheena is most definitely thinking about Tyson Ritter 24/7.
Shu Lynn is probably baking at home right now.




P.S: I'm going to be home alone eating Domino's all by myself in my room in front of my laptop watching some Taiwanese drama. Save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment