Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya




Haha, I feel damn jakunted with laptop's camera thing thing. They even got afros yo. Show you da  fro in mah next post yo.


Danielle Ho just signed in MSN. :) There's an All Butter Cheese Twists from Marks & Spencer box sitting right beside me and I sooo want to eat that but I'm saving it for when I have pastaaaa! Yum :P Went visiting as usual in the afternoon just now. Bumped into my uncle there too. His lil' kids were damn hyper I tell you. Running around all sweaty, good days. I used to be really close to them when they were smaller. People grow, things change, bla bla bla. Damn, that blows. 


There was this 3 and a half month old baby who was also in some serious hyperness but he was so adorable. He just wouldn't stop bouncing up and down. hen he'll start giggling and showing that happy baby face all babies have :D :D :D Heh, I like small kids.


Off to the shower nowh.
Bai.







P.S: I miss my brotherrrr :(

No comments:

Post a Comment