Monday, September 21, 2009

Kanye West sucks meatballs


Omfg, damn potong. I downloaded the VMAs and I was watching Greenday perform on stage then suddenly it ended. I didn't know there was a second part to it. -..- Now I gotta wait for it to finish downloading. Grr...


I've been watching this Taiwanese drama :D but I think the 1st one was nicer. It's called "It Started With A Kiss". Taiwanese dramas are nice! :)




Oh yeah, those 2 bad kitties were doing it. And I caught them. From 2 different views. HAHAHA, now I feel like I'm some cat stalker or something.



I've started watching True Blood's season 2 and I tell you, this is the first show that I have seen that involves the most sexual... activities. It's kind of gross. Fast-forward!



You know you love me.

CHECK LIAM OUT! :D :D :D

Tuesday's the new HUMPDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment