Tuesday, September 22, 2009

PIGLEH & CHARSIEW

SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER :P



It's a good movie.


Heh, Sherlyn and I were shouting at each other on MSN. She lah, started her "because I like capital letters more" so I decided to follow her. :) I don't know how, but she also got me in the "studying mood". :D Here's how it started, and we went on and on... shouting.





Jaryn says:
 WHY YOU YELLING AT ME

sherlynfungshumshum (: says:
 STUDY = EMO LO

Jaryn says:
 hahahahahhaha

sherlynfungshumshum (: says:
 HAHA. BECAUSE I LIKE CAPITAL LETTERS MORE.

Jaryn says:
 hahaahha
 I SHALL JOIN YOU
 HAHAHAHAHAHA WE'RE SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER

sherlynfungshumshum (: says:
 OKAY! :D

Jaryn says:
 :D:D:D


Came home from lunch and I felt like eating some FRIED CEMPEDAK! :) Well, that's only cos we had some at home. I helped mix the bater! Mmm, it was ya-mee!

OMG LAH. Sherlyn is soooo lame. She's like the lamest person on Earth I know. According to
Miss Lame, she's a VIP. Very Influencial Person. Ahuh. :) Time to NERD, like SHERLYN!


Buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment