Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's 4am and I'm waking up to your perfume

Here I am in your life, here you are in mine
Yes we have the suite life most of the time
You and me we got the world to see so come on down
Just me and you know what to do so come on down
It's you and me, and me and you, we got the whole place to ourselves
You and me we got it all for free so come on down
This is the suite life
We've got the suite life


I just felt the need to post that up. :)
You better know what that is.





There's always a mess wherever I go. Practically, my whole room's always in a mess. There's no point in clearing things up, really. I'll just eventually mess everything up again. Messy me. :)


Bigass pimple,
go away.





Haha, I was so bored I made an origami. But it's not just an origami. It's a FROG! Ribbit ribbit. And it actually jumps. Or whatever frogs do. I think I've said this before but I'm gonna say it again. :) I remember when we were in Japan, ShuLynn and I were in the hotel room. We made origamis then we put them on the doorstep of like 5 rooms, rang the doorbells and ran back to our room. Oh the joy. The joy of others finding origami boats and swans and boxes at their doorsteps.


I've been blogging at some pretty odd hours,
don't you think?
:)


Time for bed!
G'night loves.



No comments:

Post a Comment