Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Shitload of pendrives!






I want a cool THUMBdrive/pendrive! I want a 16G one so that I can put shitloads of Gossip Girl, 90210, Melrose Place, Chuck, Grey's Anatomy, How I Met Your Mother, Desperate Housewives, True Blood and whatever there is! :)


I'm like Alia's personal movie downloader. And I thank whoever is it who made pendrives. Lemme google it!


"Trek Technology and IBM began selling the first USB flash drives commercially in 2000. Singaporean company Trek Technology sold a model dubbed the "ThumbDrive," and IBM marketed the first such drives in North America, with its product the "DiskOnKey" (which was manufactured by the Israeli company M-Systems). IBM's USB flash drive became available on December 15, 2000,[6] and had a storage capacity of 8 MB, more than five times the capacity of the commonly used floppy disks (floppy disks having a capacity of 1.44MB)."


A storage capacity of 8 MB?? You can hardly fit 3 songs into that thing. And here I am talking about a 16gig USB flash drive. Haha!



That IS a man, right?
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment