Thursday, September 24, 2009

I like sunroofs



Wooh, had a long day today! Slept at friggin' 5am yesterday. Went to Seapark to change the medicine for my ankle, then headed staright to Subang Parade with mummy. I've been craving for this japanese biscuit for sooo long and I finally bought it! :D It's called BIN BIN RICE CRACKERS. HAHAAHHAHA! Awesome-ness.


Went to parade for a facial! At the end of it, the lady put on a mask and it turned HARD, like plastic hard. It actually felt like wax. Now my face feels so smoooooooth like a baby, heeh. Wanna touch it?? :D


OH YES. Tomorrow is Tim's birthday to we're going to Pyramid for TGIF! Oh yeah, be jealous. :D I'm always there for the food. My name should be like Foodryn or something man. But they're going skating and I can't cos my leg spoil. That's how Olivia puts it.


FARK MAN. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I CLICKED THEN EVERYTHING I WROTE CAME OUT IN CHINESE. DAMN THAT WAS SOME SCARY SHIT. But everything's fine now. :)


Ohman, gotta be up early tmr :( Gotta get some rest RIHGT AFTER SOME 90210 :)
Ciao.


P.S: now chinese scares me

No comments:

Post a Comment