Friday, September 25, 2009

Thank God It's Friday!

Hey y'all. First of all,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMOTHY! :)

Awesome food + awesome company + awesome movie = awesome day



:)

Leon FAT :D

Us girls

Nick, don't go. You'll become kiasu just like the rest of 'em!

Jelly taking a picture of me taking a picture of him, heh

Death glare, mhm

Wonder what Leon saw -..-

Who you gonna call?!
GHOSTBUSTERS! aka Eugene Toh

She's already tall, and now with heels!

It won't rotate
but I still love this picture :)

Mini desserts for everyone

except JengJie :P

Minee!

They were so cute. I think those were shot glasses

Paparazzi

"Here, this is TGIF's wireless mic."


Tim shy shy 

Chey, hahaha

"Thank you everyone, bla bla bla."
I forgot. Honestly.

"Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to Timothy,
happy birthday to you."

"Now stand there, and blow the candles out."

And... he decides to CHEAT!

Leon JengJie Jerry Tim Eugene Nick

Stephanie Chrystal Riena Me Tim

Tim gone girl

Jaryn & Jerry
AND we're both Lims :)

GUTTER!

Mmm :)


So momma dearest sent me to Pyramid at 12 sharp and I went to Topshop to get Tim a shirt. Couldn't think of anything else to get him. Then I went to TGIF and the guys were all waiting already. The food was good! :) Told you I'm always there for the food. HAH!



The Gruesome Twosome


After lunch, headed to the cinema to watch The Perfect Getaway and that was the first time I've heard of that movie. So just watch only la. There were 10 of us but we had only 9 tickets and the line was friggin' long but we managed to get in. :D That ticket guy should be fired. Jerry had to change seats twice cos he the unlucky ticket-less guy. Pssh.


Surprisingly, I liked it. Normally these kind of movies have the same story line and you know what was going to happen but this was different! :) Feel the thrill.


They initially planned to go skating but they went bowling instead. Had to leave after a bit. Now, here I am blogging about... this. Gonna have my dinner now and hopefully, I'll sleep early tonight. I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment